Brand : Cambria
Available Thicknesses : 20mm, 30mm,
Available Finishes : Polished,
Cambria Nevern always provides striking contrasts and blended harmonies. Nevern features a compelling palette of creamy taupe’s and browns, wisps of berry, and a delicate silver shimmer that flow together beautifully.
Cambria is the leading quartz company in America. They are a family run business with over 60 years’ experience in the industry and use this experience to produce the most elegant and timeless quartz surfaces in the market today. Cambria gets its inspiration from the beauty found within natural stone and uses this as a base for its designs. They then add, to each and every stone, something special, something elegant and something truly unique.
Useful information on Cambria:
- Cambria offers a non-porous surface. It is resistant to staining and does not need resealing, unlike granite. Its non-porous surface reduces the potential for bacterial growth.
- Cambria is made up of 93% quartz. Quartz is a hard natural stone and Cambria combines this with a small amount of resin and colour pigment to produce a hardy and resilient stone.
- It has a wide range of uses such as kitchen worktops, bath surrounds, vanity units, furniture tabletops and windowsills amongst others.
- Cambria has numerous styles to choose from, enabling you to create beautiful and unique interior designs whether it be for your home, office, restaurant or hotel.
- Cambria is maintenance free. It does not require resealing or reconditioning.
- The design continues right through each stone, rather than just printed on top so you can still see the unique pattern when you have a polished cut out or drainer grooves ect.
- Cambria uses the very latest in technical design to take quartz to a whole new level and create its unique designs. No other brand comes near to mixing nature and technology so well.
Please continue to request quote or Buy Online
Select Stone Thickness :