Granite is a tough igneous stone that can be dogged up from all over the world. It comes in all sorts of amazing colours, ranging from lightest tone to darkest. After it has been excavated from the earth, the one side is carefully polished and the rock is cut into slabs. These slabs are then customized into the worktops in which millions of home owners love.
Listed below are some of the reasons why most people prefer granite worktops and why they’re such a great choice:
Granite worktops used to cost thousands even for one area remodelling project. Recently, drastic changes in price range took place and Granite worktop prices have also dramatically decreased.
Here are some of the reasons why you should go for Granite worktops:
- It is impossible to imitate the pure glamour of granite stones.
- They can lighten up the look of any bathroom or kitchen space.
- Granite worktops are richly coloured all the way through.
- Granite kitchen worktops are kid-friendly, which makes it ideal for families with small children.
- There are hundreds of colour choices, specks, patterns, veins and swirls to choose from.
- Granite is one of the most hard-wearing and sturdy worktop surfaces that is currently available on the market.
- Granite is a hard stone to polish and finish. It’s even harder to fade out its polished finish.
- In most cases, if granite kitchen worktops get damaged, it can still be repaired.
- They are extremely easy to clean up, and because the finished product has hygienic features, it won’t harbour bacteria causing germs.
- Every single slab is different from the rest, so no two slabs are exactly alike. While the slabs may be of the same colour, there are variations in lightness, darkness, colour, pattern, and veining.
- This is to ensure that your unique and top quality worktops will match the style and décor of your home.
Important thing to remember: Excessive heat can eventually damage your Granite worktops, so be sure to use trivets or heating pads for hot pots and pans.